Been to see the ob today. Bub is alive, growing on track, and still has a heart beat. The clot is still visible on ultrasound, but no worse.
We saw the nice midwife today, and the ob was a bit better. He actually made eye contact and cracked a couple of jokes. He may end up ok.
The fact that theres been no fresh bleeds is a good sign it may stabilise. If it does not go again before 16 weeks we should be ok. If we make 13 weeks we are still in a better position.
I’ve had a couple of moments the last three nights where I thought it was about to start again . I hope not.
We’re cancelling everything: the hospital check in, the glucose tol test, the endocrinologist. The only thing that goes ahead is week 12 screening next Monday . I’m back on my back, bed rest again all week . If we end up high risk + invasive tests next week, I’m to have a third week off.
The midwife said if I’m bleeding and need more tests due to risk I may be counselled by the ultrasound specialist to delay until amino if things are not stable Monday. But we’ll see. Maybe the universe will give us a break.
I’ll update this to a proper post later.